Welcome to the Port Huron USBC Bowling Association's Website. This is where you can find information for men, women, and youth bowling. This association has been around since 1932 with records dating back to 1948. We are sanctioned with the United States Bowling Congress.
Please check out our site and if there are any additions or changes you would like to see, please let us know.
What does the PHBA do?
Checks and certifies all bowling lanes
Processes all league sanction applications to the United States Bowling Congress
Promotes and conducts association tournaments
Distributes league supplies to all league secretaries
Maintains individual records of all members
Interprets rules and guidance to assist members and leagues in settling problems
Conducts hearings relative to infraction of USBC and city association rules
Assists with the Port Huron Area Youth Bowling Association program
Publishes annual yearbook showing averages of USBC sanctioned bowlers for winter season leagues
Processes all USBC chevron awards and distributes to the league secretary
Processes all honor score award applications to the USBC and presents the awards to the bowlers
during the season for the latest results, scores, and news in the local bowling world. Click the icon on the left to read the article online.
Website designed by Scott A. Wassom, maintained by Dave Klaas
* Upcoming Tournaments *
* LOCAL BOWLING NEWS *
Port Huron Bowling Association Board of Director Application. If you are interested in becoming a board member of the Port Huron USBC Bowling Association, please click the link below to print off an application. Please give this to a current board member or forward it to Scott Badley, the association manager.
*Joe Beidler broke through in the Friday Night Misfits league at Port Huron Lanes with his 8th career 300 game.
* Pat Reilly eclipsed the 800 mark with his 802 series in the Fall Sr/Non Sr doubles tournament at Port Huron Lanes
* Tim Wolfe rolled a 300 game in the Tuesday Night Classic league at Strikers Entertainment Center.
* Congratulations to Austin Peterson on his first career 300 game in the Monday Mixers league at Bowl-O-Drome.
* Shout out to Jeff Meldrum on rolling his 27th career 300 game in the Blue Water Mens league at St. Clair River Lanes. 8 days later, he rolled another 300 game in the Friday Morning Industrial League at Port Huron Lanes.
* Henry Sullivan defeated Henry Brown in the finals of the Senior Singles at Strikers Entertainment Center.